Are you interested in working for one of Hawaii's largest and most successful real
estate firms? A company that thrives on innovation and technology and provides a
friendly work environment? At Prudential Locations, excellent career opportunities
are available in the areas of sales, technology, marketing, transactions management,
accounting, and property management. We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package including medical, dental, vision and 401k plans.
Social Media and Content Production Manager
Responsible for implementing the Company’s social media strategy, developing brand
awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role
coordinates with the Marketing and Sales teams to support their respective missions,
ensuring consistency in content and cultivating a social media referral network.
The Technology Group at Prudential Locations services all the technology needs for
applications focused on our clients, and our internal departments and systems. We
are seeking an experienced programmer to add to a fast paced, challenging work environment.
- Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, implement, and support customized software applications that are
based on Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Design and develop Databases for large scale Web Applications & Data Mining.
- Support hardware and software architecture and configuration.
- Interface with project owners in various internal departments to document business
- Develop and maintain systems and internal project documentation.
- 5 plus years of experience with developing Web applications and Web services through
ASP.NET and the Microsoft .NET framework, including developing applications that
integrate data from multiple sources and types, including Web services and databases.
- 3 plus years experience working within a project environment using standard SDLC
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment, that serves cross-departmental
- Experience developing Microsoft Reporting Services solutions a plus.
- Experience developing custom Microsoft SharePoint solutions a plus.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Crystal Reports a plus.